|Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Launch Trailer|
Crystal Dynamics, a Square Enix studio, today released a new trailer for Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles on January 28th, 2014.
Lara Croft in unprecedented detail
• An all new face and head for Lara, handcrafted exclusively for next-gen!
• TRESS FX technology that delivers realistic hair simulation and motion for the new Lara
• Increased polygon body density with new sweat, mud and blood materials and effects
A world in constant motion
• Underbrush reacts as Lara passes by, wind whips tree branches and tattered cloth around, rain pierces through searchlight beams as individually lit particles
• All texture resolutions have been increased by over 4x for maximum detail
• In-game characters have been enhanced for added realism
• Subsurface scattering technology literally renders the world’s beauty beyond skin deep
• Native 1080p gameplay for outstanding visual fidelity
The Definitive Edition of the award-winning action-adventure includes all of the original downloadable content, plus digital versions of the Dark Horse comic, Brady Games mini-art book and the Final Hours developer videos. Customers who pre-order will receive special art book packaging featuring never-before-seen concept art.